Lookup Arrests and Wanted Persons in the City of Raymondville, Texas. Results Include: Arrest Records, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Eyes, Height, Weight, Sex, Age, Hair.
Raymondville Texas Overview
Raymondville Texas has a population of 11,284 as of the 2010 census. The mayor as of 2017 is Gilbert Gonzales.
Mayor’s Phone Number(office): (956) 689-2443
Raymondville Full-time law enforcement employees in recent years, including Police Officers and Civilians: 23
Officers per 1,000 residents here: 2.05
Texas average: 3.0
National Average: 3.3
Raymondville Texas Police Station Information
In Raymondville, the overall crime rate is 82% higher than the national average with 14.26 crimes occurring daily in every 100,000 residents. In the city, one has a 1 in 20 chance of being a victim of any form of crime. The average year over year crimes in Raymondville has decreased by 16%. Raymondville is safer than 4% of the cities in the United States. Some of the safest Raymondville neighborhoods include La Villa, TX, Monte Alto, TX, Sebastian, TX, Edcouch, TX, etc.
The Raymondville Police Department is serving about 11,000 citizens with a relatively small force (23 Police Officers and Civilians) and their mission is to serve and protect the citizens, visitors and businesses with best possible professional policing services with no partiality and equal enforcement of the law. Uvaldo Zamora is the current Chief of Police. The contact detail of Uvaldo Zamora is given below:
E-mail Address (office): firstname.lastname@example.org
Raymondville Police Department Address: 523 W Hidalgo Ave, Raymondville, TX 78580.
Ph: +1 956-689-2441
Raymondville uses the Raymondville TX Police Jail which is considered to have the medium capacity and it is a Municipal/Police Jail facility and the building is used by an entire police force who operate in there, so the security of that building is pretty high.
The Raymondville TX Police has an unofficial facebook page which can be used for getting useful information using social media.
Raymondville Police Department – Raymondville, TX
Address: 523 W Hidalgo Ave
Zip Code: 78580-3531
County: Willacy County
Phone : 956-689-2441
Additional Information: Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 8800
Number of Officers: 14
Lookup Warrants in Raymondville Texas
The Raymondville Municipal Court is responsible for issuing of a warrant in the city. To check if you have an outstanding warrant, it is advisable that you visit the Raymondville Municipal Court in person at 523 W Hidalgo Ave, Raymondville, TX 78580.
Phone: (956) 689-6449
Fax: (956) 689-0982
How to get a release from police custody in Texas?
There are three basic options available to get a release in Texas, these are:
- Surety Bond.
- Cash Bail
- Release on Own Recognizance (O.R.)
Some F.A.Q related to Bail Bond in Texas
What are the forfeiture defenses?
The forfeiture defenses are;
A. The following will exonerate:
- The bond is not valid
- The death of the principal before the forfeiture was taken.
- The sickness of the principal or other uncontrollable circumstance that prevented his appearance in court.
- Failure to present an indictment or information at the first term of court after the principal has been admitted to bail.
- Before forfeiture, the surety is relieved of liability if he surrenders the accused into the custody of the sheriff of the county where the prosecution is pending.
- Before forfeiture, the surety is absolved of liability by delivering to the sheriff of the county where the prosecution is pending an affidavit stating that the defendant is incarcerated in federal custody, in the custody of any state, or in any county of the State.
What is the Remission?
- After forfeiture, but before entry of a final judgment on that forfeiture, the court may remit all or part of the amount of the bond, within the court’s discretion. [As construed by the courts].
- Not later than two years after entry of a final judgment, the surety may file with the court a special bill of review asking that the judgment is reformed and that all or part of the bond amount is remitted to the surety. The court in its discretion may grant or deny the bill in whole or in part.
What are the Bounty Hunter provisions?
- The surety can without force or breach of the peace, surrender the principal at any time.
- Before forfeiture, the surety can obtain a warrant for the arrest of the principal which can be executed by any peace officer, security officer or private investigator licensed in the State of Texas.
- After forfeiture, the capias warrant may be executed by any peace officer or private investigator licensed in the State.
Raymondville Police Station Address: 523 W Hidalgo Ave, Raymondville, TX 78580
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting or Staying in this Facility