Lookup Arrests and Wanted Persons in the City of Prosper, Texas. Results Include: Arrest Records, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Eyes, Height, Weight, Sex, Age, Hair.
Prosper Texas Overview
Prosper Texas has a population of 9,423 as of the 2010 census. The mayor as of 2017 is Ray Smith. Ray Smith will be in charge till May 2019.
Mayor’s E-mail Address(office): firstname.lastname@example.org
Prosper Full-time law enforcement employees in recent years, including Police Officers and Civilians: 22
Officers per 1,000 residents here: 2.2
Texas average: 3.0
National Average: 3.3
Prosper Texas Police Station Information
In Prosper, the overall crime rate is 63% lower than the national average with 2.89 crimes occurring daily in every 100,000 residents. In the city, one has a 1 in 95 chance of being a victim of any form of crime. The average year over year crimes in Prosper has decreased by 32%. Prosper is safer than 83% of the cities in the United States. Some of the safest Prosper neighborhoods include Shady Shores, TX, St. Paul, TX, Fairview, TX, Little Elm, TX, Krugerville, TX, etc.
The Prosper Police Department is serving about 9,500 citizens with a relatively small force (22 Police Officers and Civilians) and their mission is to maintain a livable and enjoyable city for the citizens and visitors through professional services and community services. Doug Kowalski is the current Chief of Police. The contact detail of Doug Kowalski is given below:
E-mail Address (office): email@example.com
Prosper Police Department Address: 110 W Broadway St, Prosper, TX 75078.
Ph: +1 972-347-2226
Prosper uses the Prosper TX Police Jail which is considered to have the medium capacity and it is a Municipal/Police Jail facility and the building is used by an entire police force who operate in there, so the security of that building is pretty high.
The Prosper TX Police has an official facebook page which can be used for getting useful information using social media.
Prosper Police Department – Prosper, TX
Address: 110 W. Broadway
Zip Code: 75078
County: Collin County
Phone : 972-347-2226
Additional Information: Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 13,000
Number of Officers: 12
Lookup Warrants in Prosper Texas
The Prosper Municipal Court is responsible for issuing of a warrant in the city. To check if you have an outstanding warrant, it is advisable that you visit the Prosper Municipal Court in person at 110 W. Broadway, Prosper, TX 75078.
Phone: (972) 347-3020
How to get a release from police custody in Texas?
There are three basic options available to get a release in Texas, these are:
- Surety Bond.
- Cash Bail
- Release on Own Recognizance (O.R.)
Some F.A.Q related to Bail Bond in Texas
When can a warrant be issued for arrest?
A warrant can be issued for arrest when;
- Someone does not appear for court date printed on the citation.
- Do not pay a fine assessed by the municipal court judge.
- Do not complete the driving safety course requirements and do not appear to show cause.
- Do not comply with the terms of someone probation and the probation is revoked.
- Someone default on payment arrangements.
- Fall to comply with a community service order.
If it is necessary to issue an arrest warrant, a $50 warrant fee, and a $30 DPS entry fee will be added to a fine per violation.
How many divisions of the police department?
There are five divisions of the police department;
o Telecommunications Division
o Uniform patrol services
o Criminal Investigations Division
o Tactical Response Division
o Record Division
What is the process to call 9-1-1?
Before you place the call, get out of harm’s way. If there is a fire, for example, move to a safe place before you call. If there is, an automobile accident and you are able, move to the side of the road.
- Stay calm.
- Speak clearly.
- Provide the address, intersection or landmark where the emergency is taking place.
- Verify the telephone number from which you are calling, just in case you get disconnected.
- Explain the nature of the call. You might say, “I need a police officer,” “I would like to report a fire,” or “I need an ambulance or emergency medical help.”
- Stay on the line to answer all of the operator’s questions, unless this jeopardizes your safety.
- When the call is complete, hang up unless the dispatcher requests otherwise.
- Keep your phone in a place that is readily accessible.
- Calling 9-1-1 may be different from your landline and your cell phone. Know how to call 9-1-1 for each type of phone you use.
- Do not program 9-1-1 into your phone as it may be dialed unintentionally.
- Teach children and grandchildren in the home how and when to use 9-1-1.
- Post your address and phone number on the refrigerator and in other visible places around your home for others who may need the information in case of an emergency.
- Make sure that your address is easily visible from the street.
Prosper Police Station Address: 110 W Broadway St, Prosper, TX 75078, United States
Monday, February 11th, 2019 at 9:30am
We are looking for a Public Safety Dispatcher to join our team!
-No experience required
-High School Diploma/GED
-Clear Criminal History
Find the full list of qualifications, job description and application here: https://t.co/8nfRdCtJfg
#NowHiring #Dispatcher https://t.co/LsZZyz7fLH
Tuesday, January 15th, 2019 at 7:46am
For the 8th year in a row, we will offer citizens the opportunity to learn more about the inner workings of our department through the Citizens Police Academy. The 10-week course provides insights into police work from officers’. Read more: https://t.co/x3bxG1GHsy https://t.co/NI39bogI8K
Wednesday, January 9th, 2019 at 4:15pm
Are you curious about our department? Our Citizen’s Police Academy is the perfect opportunity for you to learn about operations, policy and procedures of the Prosper Police Department. We hope that you will join us! Learn more and apply here: https://t.co/mAAAw5m9Ei https://t.co/85elYATcDK
Thursday, January 3rd, 2019 at 12:22pm
@JeffEasley1 Hi Jeff, we do not have any bike lanes here in Prosper. Our recommendation would be to take a look at the hike and bike trails @Town_of_Prosper Parks and Recreation offers. The Hike and Bike Trail Plan and a list of parks/facilities is located here: https://t.co/lMTBH95RMC.
Thursday, December 27th, 2018 at 9:47pm
ATTENTION: The North Central Texas 911 lines are currently experiencing a region-wide 9-1-1 outage. However, you can get through by dialing our direct lines at 972-347-2226 or 972-347-9002.
We currently do not know when the 911 system will be back up but will keep you posted https://t.co/evAX4NKHMC
Monday, December 17th, 2018 at 8:20am
During December 2017, 885 people lost their lives in traffic crashes involving a drunk driver. In December 2016, 781 people lost their lives in traffic crashes involving a drunk driver. Commit to sober driving today, and every day. Buzzed Driving Is Drunk Driving. https://t.co/BO04fScTzA
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting or Staying in this Facility