Lookup Arrests and Wanted Persons in the City of Prosper, Texas. Results Include: Arrest Records, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Eyes, Height, Weight, Sex, Age, Hair.
Prosper Texas Overview
Prosper Texas has a population of 9,423 as of the 2010 census. The mayor as of 2017 is Ray Smith. Ray Smith will be in charge till May 2019.
Mayor’s E-mail Address(office): email@example.com
Prosper Full-time law enforcement employees in recent years, including Police Officers and Civilians: 22
Officers per 1,000 residents here: 2.2
Texas average: 3.0
National Average: 3.3
Prosper Texas Police Station Information
In Prosper, the overall crime rate is 63% lower than the national average with 2.89 crimes occurring daily in every 100,000 residents. In the city, one has a 1 in 95 chance of being a victim of any form of crime. The average year over year crimes in Prosper has decreased by 32%. Prosper is safer than 83% of the cities in the United States. Some of the safest Prosper neighborhoods include Shady Shores, TX, St. Paul, TX, Fairview, TX, Little Elm, TX, Krugerville, TX, etc.
The Prosper Police Department is serving about 9,500 citizens with a relatively small force (22 Police Officers and Civilians) and their mission is to maintain a livable and enjoyable city for the citizens and visitors through professional services and community services. Doug Kowalski is the current Chief of Police. The contact detail of Doug Kowalski is given below:
E-mail Address (office): firstname.lastname@example.org
Prosper Police Department Address: 110 W Broadway St, Prosper, TX 75078.
Ph: +1 972-347-2226
Prosper uses the Prosper TX Police Jail which is considered to have the medium capacity and it is a Municipal/Police Jail facility and the building is used by an entire police force who operate in there, so the security of that building is pretty high.
The Prosper TX Police has an official facebook page which can be used for getting useful information using social media.
Prosper Police Department – Prosper, TX
Address: 110 W. Broadway
Zip Code: 75078
County: Collin County
Phone : 972-347-2226
Additional Information: Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 13,000
Number of Officers: 12
Lookup Warrants in Prosper Texas
The Prosper Municipal Court is responsible for issuing of a warrant in the city. To check if you have an outstanding warrant, it is advisable that you visit the Prosper Municipal Court in person at 110 W. Broadway, Prosper, TX 75078.
Phone: (972) 347-3020
How to get a release from police custody in Texas?
There are three basic options available to get a release in Texas, these are:
- Surety Bond.
- Cash Bail
- Release on Own Recognizance (O.R.)
Some F.A.Q related to Bail Bond in Texas
When can a warrant be issued for arrest?
A warrant can be issued for arrest when;
- Someone does not appear for court date printed on the citation.
- Do not pay a fine assessed by the municipal court judge.
- Do not complete the driving safety course requirements and do not appear to show cause.
- Do not comply with the terms of someone probation and the probation is revoked.
- Someone default on payment arrangements.
- Fall to comply with a community service order.
If it is necessary to issue an arrest warrant, a $50 warrant fee, and a $30 DPS entry fee will be added to a fine per violation.
How many divisions of the police department?
There are five divisions of the police department;
o Telecommunications Division
o Uniform patrol services
o Criminal Investigations Division
o Tactical Response Division
o Record Division
What is the process to call 9-1-1?
Before you place the call, get out of harm’s way. If there is a fire, for example, move to a safe place before you call. If there is, an automobile accident and you are able, move to the side of the road.
- Stay calm.
- Speak clearly.
- Provide the address, intersection or landmark where the emergency is taking place.
- Verify the telephone number from which you are calling, just in case you get disconnected.
- Explain the nature of the call. You might say, “I need a police officer,” “I would like to report a fire,” or “I need an ambulance or emergency medical help.”
- Stay on the line to answer all of the operator’s questions, unless this jeopardizes your safety.
- When the call is complete, hang up unless the dispatcher requests otherwise.
- Keep your phone in a place that is readily accessible.
- Calling 9-1-1 may be different from your landline and your cell phone. Know how to call 9-1-1 for each type of phone you use.
- Do not program 9-1-1 into your phone as it may be dialed unintentionally.
- Teach children and grandchildren in the home how and when to use 9-1-1.
- Post your address and phone number on the refrigerator and in other visible places around your home for others who may need the information in case of an emergency.
- Make sure that your address is easily visible from the street.
Prosper Police Station Address: 110 W Broadway St, Prosper, TX 75078, United States
Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019 at 3:10pm
We had a great time at @Starbucks this morning for National Coffee with a Cop Day! If you missed us, don’t worry – we will be back again tomorrow (Starbucks at 4261 E. University) for another Coffee with a Cop from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. #CoffeewithACop https://t.co/rtIsgljths
Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019 at 1:09pm
ALL CLEAR AT 3:08 P.M.
Friday, September 27th, 2019 at 9:50am
Last week, we had very sweet visitors stop by and see us! Charlotte and Grace delivered Chick-Fil-A to the Prosper Police Department as part of Cockrell Elementary School Acts of Kindness. Thank you Charlotte and Grace, we appreciate you both! 💙 https://t.co/3v9b2NvbGX
Friday, September 20th, 2019 at 6:01am
We have the best visitors that come and see us! Thank you Garrett, Addison and Ellie (not pictured) for stopping by to see us yesterday and dropping off goodies. We are so thankful for our awesome residents! https://t.co/6aGVSxClVB
Town Hall phone lines, including hardline faxing and 9-1-1 are currently down. In the event of an emergency, please call (972) 347-2226. Service providers have been dispatched and we will notify you once our phone lines are back up and running. https://t.co/wR8lwSImH8
Monday, September 16th, 2019 at 1:00pm
A huge thank you to JSP Management!
They donated $500 for K-9 Thor during their Prosper McDonald’s Ribbon Cutting Ceremony this morning.
Prosper PD and K-9 Thor are extremely thankful. We truly appreciate it! https://t.co/1TSWl7Lel6
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting or Staying in this Facility