Lookup Arrests and Wanted Persons in the City of Port Aransas, Texas. Results Include: Arrest Records, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Eyes, Height, Weight, Sex, Age, Hair.
Port Aransas Texas Overview
Port Aransas Texas has a population of 3,480 as of the 2010 census. The mayor as of 2017 is Charles R. Bujan.
Mayor’s E-mail Address(office): email@example.com
Port Aransas Full-time law enforcement employees in recent years, including Police Officers and Civilians: 24
Officers per 1,000 residents here: 6.7
Texas average: 3.0
National Average: 3.3
Port Aransas Texas Police Station Information
In Port Aransas, the overall crime rate is 270% higher than the national average with 29 crimes occurring daily in every 100,000 residents. In the city, one has a 1 in 10 chance of being a victim of any form of crime. The average year over year crimes in Port Aransas has increased by 22%. Port Aransas is safer than 9% of the cities in the United States. Some of the safest Port Aransas neighborhoods include Gregory, TX, Ingleside on the Bay, TX, Ingleside, TX, Falman, TX, Portland, TX, etc.
The Port Aransas Police Department is serving about 3,500 citizens with a relatively small force (24 Police Officers and Civilians) and their mission is to ensure public safety for the people who live, work or on vacation in the city through a partnership with the citizens, businesses and advocates. Scott A. Burroughs is the current Chief of Police. The contact detail of Scott A. Burroughs is given below:
E-mail Address (office): firstname.lastname@example.org
Port Aransas Police Department Address: 705 W Ave A, Port Aransas, TX 78373.
Ph: +1 361-749-6241
Port Aransas uses the Port Aransas TX Police Jail which is considered to have the medium capacity and it is a Municipal/Police Jail facility and the building is used by an entire police force who operate in there, so the security of that building is pretty high.
The Port Aransas TX Police has an official facebook page which can be used for getting useful information using social media.
Port Aransas Police Department – Port Aransas, TX
Address: 705 West Ave A
City: Port Aransas
Zip Code: 78373-4112
County: Nueces County
Phone : 361-749-6241
Additional Information: Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 2500
Number of Officers: 11
Lookup Warrants in Port Aransas Texas
The Port Aransas Municipal Court is responsible for issuing of a warrant in the city. To check if you have an outstanding warrant, it is advisable that you visit the Port Aransas Municipal Court in person at 705 W Ave A, Port Aransas, TX 78373, available from Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
Fax: (361) 749-7269
How to get a release from police custody in Texas?
There are three basic options available to get a release in Texas, these are:
- Surety Bond.
- Cash Bail
- Release on Own Recognizance (O.R.)
Some F.A.Q related to Bail Bond in Texas
What is the Remission?
- A) After forfeiture, but before entry of a final judgment on that forfeiture, the court may remit all or part of the amount of the bond, within the court’s discretion. [As construed by the courts].
- B) Not later than two years after entry of a final judgment, the surety may file with the court a special bill of review asking that the judgment is reformed and that all or part of the bond amount is remitted to the surety. The court in its discretion may grant or deny the bill in whole or in part.
What are the Bounty Hunter provisions?
- A) The surety can without force or breach of the peace, surrender the principal at any time.
- B) Before forfeiture, the surety can obtain a warrant for the arrest of the principal which can be executed by any peace officer, security officer or private investigator licensed in the State of Texas.
- C) After forfeiture, the capias warrant may be executed by any peace officer or private investigator licensed in the State.
What are the jurisdictions Allowing On-Line Case Checking?
They are as follows:
- A) Harris County (Houston)
- B) Dallas County (Dallas)
- C) Tarrant County (Fort Worth)
- D) Bexar County (San Antonio)
- E) Denton County (Denton)
- F) Collin County (McKinney)
- G) Comal County (New Braunfels)
Port Aransas Police Station Address: 705 W Ave A, Port Aransas, TX 78373
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting or Staying in this Facility