Lookup Arrests and Wanted Persons in the City of Overton, Texas. Results Include: Arrest Records, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Eyes, Height, Weight, Sex, Age, Hair.
Overton Texas Overview
Overton Texas has a population of 2,554 as of the 2010 census. The mayor as of 2017 is C.R. Evans.
Mayor’s E-mail Address (office): email@example.com
Overton Full-time law enforcement employees in recent years, including Police Officers and Civilians: 9
Officers per 1,000 residents here: 2.1
Texas average: 3.0
National Average: 3.3
Overton Texas Police Station Information
In Overton, the overall crime rate is 3% lower than the national average with 7.57 crimes occurring daily in every 100,000 residents. In the city, one has a 1 in 37 chance of being a victim of any form of crime. The average year over year crimes in Overton has increased by 89%. Overton is safer than 25% of the cities in the United States. Some of the safest Overton neighborhoods include Arp, TX, Liberty City, TX, Whitehouse, TX, Troup, TX, New London, TX, etc.
The Overton Police Department is serving about 2,500 citizens with a relatively small force (6 full time and 10 reserve officers) and they hold the record of having one of the least crime rate per capita in the Texas and they made it possible through innovation, solid duty and commitment. Clyde Carter is the current Police Chief. The contact detail of Clyde Carter is given below:
E-mail (office): firstname.lastname@example.org
Overton Police Department Address: 1200 S Commerce St, Overton, TX 75684.
Ph: +1 903-834-3145
Overton uses the Overton TX Police Jail which is considered to have the medium capacity and it is a Municipal/Police Jail facility and the building is used by an entire police force who operate in there, so the security of that building is pretty high.
The Overton TX Police has an official facebook page which can be used for getting useful information using social media.
Overton Police Department – Overton, TX
Address: 1200 S Commerce
Zip Code: 75684-1935
County: Rusk County
Phone : 903-834-3145
Additional Information: Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 2105
Number of Officers: 8
Lookup Warrants in Overton Texas
The Overton Municipal Court is responsible for issuing of a warrant in the city. To check if you have an outstanding warrant, it is advisable that you visit the Overton Municipal Court in person at 1200 South Commerce, Overton, TX 75684.
How to get a release from police custody in Texas?
There are three basic options available to get a release in Texas, these are:
- Surety Bond.
- Cash Bail
- Release on Own Recognizance (O.R.)
Some F.A.Q related to Bail Bond in Texas
What are the license requirements for countries without bail bond boards?
1) No license required for an individual surety. A Person must satisfy the sheriff or the courts that he or she is worth at least twice the amount of the bond, exclusive of all property exempted by law from execution and of debts or other encumbrances, that he or she is a resident of the State and that he or she has property in that state liable to execution.
2) A corporation may act as surety, but shall before executing any bail bond first file in the office of the county clerk of the county where the bond is given a power of attorney designating and authorizing the named agent
3) An agent for a corporate surety must hold a local recording agent license issued by the Department of Insurance.
What is the forfeiture notice?
A judgment took place at the time that the defendant fails to appear in court. The clerk must notify the surety of the judgment by service of citation, a copy of the judgment of forfeiture must accompany the citation, and the citation must be served in the time and manner required in civil actions. Citations in civil actions require an answer to, be filed by 10:00 a.m. on Monday next following 20 days after the date of service.
What is the allotted time between forfeiture declaration and payment due date?
Forfeiture proceedings are governed by the same rules governing other civil suits. If the surety fails to answer within the time limited for answering in other civil actions (the Monday next following 20 days after the date of service), the court shall enter final judgment by default. If the surety answers, the surety is entitled to reasonable notice of at least 45 days before any trial setting.
What are the forfeiture defenses?
The forfeiture defenses are;
A. The following will exonerate:
- The bond is not valid
- The death of the principal before the forfeiture was taken.
- The sickness of the principal or other uncontrollable circumstance that prevented his appearance in court.
- Failure to present an indictment or information at the first term of court after the principal has been admitted to bail.
- Before forfeiture, the surety is relieved of liability if he surrenders the accused into the custody of the sheriff of the county where the prosecution is pending.
- Before forfeiture, the surety is absolved of liability by delivering to the sheriff of the county where the prosecution is pending an affidavit stating that the defendant is incarcerated in federal custody, in the custody of any state, or in any county of the State.
Overton Police Station Address: 1200 S Commerce St, Overton, TX 75684
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting or Staying in this Facility