Lookup Arrests and Wanted Persons in the City of La Marque, Texas. Results Include: Arrest Records, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Eyes, Height, Weight, Sex, Age, Hair.
La Marque Texas Overview
La Marque Texas has a population of 14,509 as of the 2010 census. The mayor as of 2017 is Bobby Hocking.
Mayor’s E-mail Address (office): firstname.lastname@example.org
La Marque Full-time law enforcement employees in recent years, including Police Officers: 39
Officers per 1,000 residents here: 2.6
Texas average: 3.0
National Average: 3.3
La Marque Texas Police Station Information
In La Marque, the overall crime rate is 38% higher than the national average with 10.84 crimes occurring daily in every 100,000 residents. In the city, one has a 1 in 26 chance of being a victim of any form of crime. The average year over year crimes in La Marque has decreased by 43%. La Marque is safer than 19% of the cities in the United States. Some of the safest La Marque neighborhoods include Clear Lake Shores, TX, Taylor Lake Village, TX, El Lago, TX, Friendswood, TX, Tiki Island, TX, etc.
The La Marque Police Department is serving about 14,500 citizens with a relatively small force (39 officers and civilian employees) and they are dedicated to reducing and preventing crime in the city and reducing fear of crime by building long lasting relationships with the community. Kirk Jackson is the current Police Chief. The contact detail of Kirk Jackson is given below:
E-mail (office): email@example.com
La Marque Police Department Address: 431 Getty Rd, La Marque, TX 77568.
Ph: +1 409-938-9269
La Marque uses the La Marque TX Police Jail which is considered to have the medium capacity and it is a Municipal/Police Jail facility and the building is used by an entire police force who operate in there, so the security of that building is pretty high.
La Marque, TX jail (Galveston County Jail) has a list of jail inmates which is available in the following web page:
The police department of La Marque has an official Facebook page for getting quick help and suggestions from the social media platform.
La Marque Police Department – La Marque, TX
Address: 431 Getty Rd
City: La Marque
Zip Code: 77568
County: Galveston County
Phone : (409) 938-9269
Additional Information: Criminal Investigations Division
Phone: (409) 938-9222
Lookup Warrants in La Marque Texas
The La Marque Municipal Court is responsible for issuing of a warrant in the city. To check if you have an outstanding warrant, it is advisable that you visit the La Marque Municipal Court in person inside 431 Bayou Road, La Marque, TX 77568, available from Monday through Thursday 7:30am to 5:30pm and Friday 7:30am to Noon.
Phone: (409) 938-9245
Fax: (409) 935-7564
How Does Bail Work In Texas?
When a person is arrested and charged for a crime/wrongdoing in Texas, usually the subject is taken to a nearby police station or county jail for booking, before imprisonment. Traditionally, bail is some form of property, usually in the form of cash or cash substitute, deposited or sworn to a court to persuade the release of a suspect from jail, on the understanding that the suspect will return for trial or forfeit the bail. This property is held by the court till all the trial proceedings are over, meaning a judge or jury has ruled on the case.
It’s a judge’s job to set bail. Because many people want to get out of jail immediately (instead of waiting for a day or longer to see a judge), most jails have standard bail schedules that stipulate bail amounts for common crimes. The accused person can often get out of jail that day or soon after by paying the amount set forth in the courthouse bail schedule.
What happens if the accused gets re-arrested while out on bond?
Once the accused is back in custody the bond can be surrendered and his liability will be terminated. There are a few problems here: if the accused decides to surrender the bond will lose the premium that was paid, and if the nominee decided to get the accused out on bond again, he will now have to post two new bonds and pay the premium on both bonds again.
How can I get a refund for a cash bond that I’ve posted?
Cash bonds get refunded once the case has been fully disposed, meaning the defendant has appeared on all court dates set by the judge and has complied with every condition of the bond. Sometimes it will take over a year but most of the time a matter of months. After the criminal case has concluded, the fund order is signed by a judge and processed through the court system in Texas, and the refund is sent back via check. When using a bail bondsman it’s the agencies money that’s tied up until the case has been disposed. Agencies put up the money for bail. In exchange for that service, a fee is assessed but it’s only a fraction of the bail amount.
What is a co-signer?
A co-signer is needed on a bail bond when the defendant is in jail. The co-signer usually is a friend or family member who agrees to be financially responsible for the full amount of the bond in the event that the defendant does not appear at all of their required court dates
La Marque Police Station Address: 431 Bayou Rd, La Marque, TX 77568
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting or Staying in this Facility