Lookup Arrests and Wanted Persons in the City of Houston, Texas. Results Include: Arrest Records, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Eyes, Height, Weight, Sex, Age, Hair
The Houston Police Department
The Houston Police Department is made up of seven divisions, which include:
- Houston Police Academy
- Auto Theft: Responsible for investigation of motor vehicle theft.
- Crime Lab: It is responsible for the forensic operations of the Houston Police Department.
- Property: This division investigates mainly auto and petty theft cases. This division will also release personal property belonging to you after an investigation has completed.
- Robbery: Its mission is to impact robbery rate in the city by providing prompt and effective investigations into all classifications of robbery.
- Special Operations: It is further divided into: Mounted Patrol, Special Response Group, Special Events Unit, Patrol, Division Tactical Unit, DRT Unit, City Hall Detail and Bike Patrol.
- Vice: it is charged with the suppression of human trafficking, illegal gambling, prostitution and Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) code violations.
The Houston Police Department is headed by chief of police C.A. McClelland, he was sworn in on April 14, 2010. He joining the police department in 1977 as a patrol officer and has risen through the ranks. The ranks in the police department are as follows: Chief, Executive Assistant Chief, Assistant Chief, Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant, Senior Police Officer and finally Police Officer
For public information requests on warrants, you can visit the Texas Attorney Generals website and follow the step. For more information on arrest warrants of wanted suspects, you can visit the Cash for Crooks website. The website provides information with pictures of wanted criminals and there is a cash reward for any information leading to their arrest. The crime statistics in Houston city is provided monthly as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets or Microsoft Access databases and it can be viewed through Houston Police Department, Crime Statistics.
The contacts for the various divisions in the Houston Police Department are:
- Auto Theft : +(713) 308-3500
- Burglary & Theft : +(713) 308-0900
- Homicide : +(713) 308-3600
- Narcotics : +(713) 308-3300
- Robbery : +(713) 308-0700
- Special Theft Detail: +(713) 308-3100
- Vehicular Crimes : +(713) 247-4072
- Vice : +(713) 308-8600
If you are arrested in Houston TX The U.S. Constitution, the Texas Constitution and the Code of Criminal procedure realize your right to be release from their custody on reasonable bond. When arrested, the officer or sheriff deputy making the arrest must, without unnecessary delay, take you before a magistrate. Then once in court, the magistrate must inform you of your constitutional rights. The judge then determines if probable cause exists for the arrest and whether a bond should be set for you. This process will happen within twenty-four hours of the arrest. Use a bond agent to help with your bail money if you do not have the necessary funds available.
[yellow-pages-reviews id=”21893213″ align=”left” max_width=”1500px” no_follow=”1″ cache=”1 Week” title=”Bail Bonds in or near Houston Texas”]
Houston City, TX Police Department Address: 1200 Travis St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Monday, December 10th, 2018 at 1:45am
Our SWAT and Hostage Negotiation teams are en route to 6300 BeverlyHill for reports of an armed male barricaded in an apartment.Preliminary reports are the male is threatening suicide. No other information at his time. PIO en route shortly. #hounew
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting or Staying in this Facility