Lookup Arrests and Wanted Persons in the City of Dilley, Texas. Results Include: Arrest Records, Warrants, Mugshot, Type of Crime, Warrant Number, Bond Amount, Race, DOB, Eyes, Height, Weight, Sex, Age, Hair.
Dilley Texas Overview
Dilley Texas has a population of 3,894 as of the 2010 census. The mayor as of 2017 is Mary Ann Obregon who was elected in 05-2009 and address of mayor is given below:
Region: 07-Alamo Region-San Antonio Area
Address: PO Box 230 Dilley, TX 78017-0230
Phone: (830) 965-1624
Dilley Full-time law enforcement employees in 2015, including police officers: 9 (8 officers).
Officers per 1,000 residents here: 1.89 Texas average: 2.09
Dilley Texas Police Station Information
In Dilley, the overall crime rate is 26% lower than the national average with 5.77 crimes occurring daily in every 100,000 residents. In the city, one has a 1 in 48 chance of being a victim of any form of crime. The average year over year crimes in Dilley has decreased by 10%. Dilley is safer than 64% of the cities in the United States. Some of the safest Dilley neighborhoods include Dallastown, PA, Kewaskum, WI, Boulevard Park, WA, Washington, GA, Central Gardens, TX, etc.
The Dilley Police Department is constantly providing quality services to the City of Dilley and its citizens. Robert M. Garza is the current Police Chief. He has over 26 years of law-enforcement experience and has been training his officials to do a thorough and effective job in suppressing crime.
The mission of the Dilley Police Department TX is to positively impact the quality of life throughout their community. To achieve their mission, the Dilley Police Department is committed to developing a partnership with schools, churches, businesses and community as a whole aimed at resolving problems, reducing fears, preserving the peace and enforcing the laws and ordinances; thus providing a safe community environment.
Dilley Police Department Address: 105 S Commerce St, Dilley, TX 78017.
Ph: +1 830-965-2113
Dilley uses the Dilley Police Jail which is considered to have the medium capacity, and the building is used by an entire police force who operate in there, so the security of that building is pretty high.
Dilley Police Department – Dilley, TX
Address: 107 E Miller
Zip Code: 78017-3912
County: Frio County.
Phone #: 830-965-2113
Fax #: 830-965-4012
Additional Information: Type: Police Departments Population Served: 3500 Number of Officers: 4
Lookup Warrants in Dilley Texas
The Dilley Municipal Court is responsible for issuing of warrant in the city. To check if you have an outstanding warrant it is advisable that you visit the Dilley Municipal Court in person at 105 S Commerce St, Dilley, TX 78017,
Mailing Address; Po Box 230, Dilley, TX 78017.
Phone: (830) 965-1733.
Fax Number: 830-965-4148.
How Does Bail Work In Texas?
When a person is arrested and charged for a crime/wrongdoing in Texas, usually the subject is taken to a nearby police station or county jail for booking, before imprisonment. Traditionally, bail is some form of property, usually in the form of cash or cash substitute, deposited or sworn to a court to persuade the release of a suspect from jail, on the understanding that the suspect will return for trial or forfeit the bail. This property is held by the court till all the trial proceedings are over, meaning a judge or jury has ruled on the case.
It’s a judge’s job to set bail. Because many people want to get out of jail immediately (instead of waiting for a day or longer to see a judge), most jails have standard bail schedules that stipulate bail amounts for common crimes. The accused person can often get out of jail that day or soon after by paying the amount set forth in the courthouse bail schedule.
There are two ways the accused can get a release from custody.
Surety Bond Cash Bail
Release on Own Recognizance (O.R.)
Some F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) about Bail Bonds
What Will Happen If The Defendant Does Not Show Up For Court After Bail is Posted?
There are certain procedures you can discuss with the bondsman. The bondsman will most likely search for the accused and hand them over to the authorities for booking when captured. The accused will once again go before a judge and this time most likely be denied bail. You can read more about this procedure on the court website or bail bonds website in your county.
What Happens If The Defendant Wants To Leave The State Or The Country While On Bond?
The defendant needs to make sure they have permission from the court/bonding agency to leave the country or the state. If they leave without permission, they are subject to being given a warrant. Which will lead to immediate arrest.
Can The Defendant Receive A Discount From The Bail Agent For The Premium?
The fee of the bail agent depends on the rules and regulations of the state. For example, the defendant may need to pay 8% in some states while in the other states the allowable premium may cost 10%. They may offer the defendant a discount, but most of the time will pay the full amount in the end. Asking the bail agency to show you the fee chart can explain the fees in more detail. Or you may visit the state’s website for getting guidance about procuring a bail bond with a different agency.
Dilley Police Station Address: 105 S Commerce St, Dilley, TX 78017
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting or Staying in this Facility